Friday, March 23, 2007

Mackenzie's Blog







These are pictures that Mackenzie took all by herself. She wanted to put some of her own in the photo blog. This is what she has to say about them: "Here's my special dog. And my helping sleeping flower light. That kangaroo was mine and I liked to take a picture of it in the baby swing. That cup was special and I don't know where we go it so I like it very much. Thank you. I thought we got it at a garage shell. I have a baby brother and his name is Tristan Alan and he has a much lot stuff and when you change his diaper it smells really stinky and I love him very much thank you. Oh and when he grows up then I want him to play basketball. Thank You."



1 comment:

Karen Sherrill said...

Mackenzie,
I love all of your pictures!! You did a very good job taking them.

Love,
Aunt Karen

The Umphres Family

Welcome to The Umphres Family Photo Blog