Friday, July 13, 2007

Bubble Queens




Introducing the Bubble Queen's of Summer 2007
(from left to right)
Miss Peppermint Queen, Miss Yogurt Queen, and Miss Chocolate Queen
Now here's the story behind this... We had just gotten back from swimming at the pool and I told the girls to keep their bathing suits on and just rinse off in our shower. While they were doing that I was in the kitchen trying to prepare for the BBQ. A little bit later my mother-in-law went to go check on them and came back laughing and told me that they are covered in bubbles pretending to be Queen's, I was like "bubbles?...." She said "yeah, their in your jacuzzi bath tub with the jets going under about 6 inches of bubbles!" So I grabbed the camera and took pictures of the three Amiga's, Mackenzie and her two cousin's named Alexis!


No comments:

The Umphres Family

Welcome to The Umphres Family Photo Blog