Wednesday, May 7, 2008

School Project


I had to post these pictures. Wow! Look at the resemblance!
I was going through pictures of Mackenzie when she was little for a school project they had to do. They are learning about metamorphosis, so they had to show their own metamorphosis by coming up with pictures of when they were born and a picture for each year. Mackenzie was 2 years old here and I'm not sure how old I was but probably around the same age.
(BTW, Mackenzie is the top pic and I'm the bottom pic)

2 comments:

Karen Sherrill said...

you were always putting yourself in things!!! Usually it was your foot, lol...what was I doing in the background? We were weird children...

The Cherry Family said...

It is so amazing how fast they grow!!

The Umphres Family

Welcome to The Umphres Family Photo Blog