Friday, May 2, 2008

Tribute to Stripes

Stripes and Jack.
Jack is her son.
Sadly, our cat Stripes got ran over by a car on our street. She was mainly my cat, but we all loved her. She was the sweetest cat I've ever had. She would cuddle up in my lap and do the "head butt" thing. This may sound kinda korny, but she helped me get through some of the worst heartburn and nausia when I was pregnant with Tristan. I would be laying down in my bed feeling sick and she somehow could sense that I was feeling bad. She would come up on the bed with me and curl up right beside me and purr like crazy. The purring and soft vibration was very soothing, and it calmed my nerves. (crying) I love you Stripey Girl! I will miss you so much!!!


No comments:

The Umphres Family

Welcome to The Umphres Family Photo Blog