Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Bird House

This was by far the coolest part of our day! There was this Bird House that was literally a house full of parakeets and parrots. You go in and they give you a popsicle stick with honey and birdseed stuck to it so you can feed the birds. Some just stayed on their pirch while you fed them, some jumped on your stick and ate the bird seed while some more friendly birds hopped on your finger and ate! It was so cool! There were birds flying around, right past your head, and yes, I did get bird pooped on. It was bound to happen. It reminded me of the parakeet I had when I was a little girl. His name was Birdy.




1 comment:

The Cherry Family said...

Hey girl! Your back to blog land! April told me she saw you at work. I hope school is going good for Brad. I tagged you on my blog...

The Umphres Family

Welcome to The Umphres Family Photo Blog